Saturday, February 6, 2010

Black Bubble On Lower Lip Black Discharge, Pain In Lower Stomach-Pelvic Area...?

Black Discharge, Pain in lower stomach-Pelvic area...? - black bubble on lower lip

I'm 13, my periods when I was 12 I started, I never had sex. I'm on my period and I am for about 2 weeks. For example, had one months, I've black / brown discharge. It is rarely white. is usually quite thick and unpleasant, like jelly, and sometimes smell bad. The pain began only 3 days and I read somewhere that this is an ovarian cyst, which is broken be obtained. If this is true, when I go to the doctor? I also had chest pain, only a little, as my chest, but may have nothing to do with it, because I know one lady said it was probably sometimes a little gas bubbles is so painful. But it was only pain in all parts of the broken cyst. My sister had torn a cyst on the ovary and said I had pain everywhere, and did not budge. It says nothing about the discharge of the black, no. Today I could hardly walk, but my parents are really anti-going-to-the-doctor, for not much money, lots of time to spend the appointment of Dr.a. If you know what Abu chest pain, please give us something to say, because I do not know what that means. Thank you.

8 comments:

DeeDee said...

You know what I think in this case, because his parents do not have to tell your doctor. You said about your pain? If not, do so now. I bet the anti-going-to-the-doctor "to fly right out the window.

Clay P said...

I would say that you have soft, long-term internal bleeding. This could lead to serious infections that can lead to death. I know its strange, but tell your mother about it and call if you let it. But ask your sister if she had paid the first black.

You don't know me said...

It is likely that your hormones, hormone disruption can loss of brown with a strong odor bring with them.
Are you a strict diet? Cause you can do is waste time and get a hormonal imbalance.

Koji said...

Oh man, we are so similar, I am now with this black blood, without pain, and now for almost 3 weeks! and apparently harder ... strange, but glad m not alone with this problem.

Nesquick said...

Sounds like "old" blood is coming. You should have a doctor for the preview. It really sounds like you have internal bleeding that has not stopped.

Britnee said...

oooh wow, though wondering whether he should go to the doc! Absolutely not. tell your parents about it, but it is a shame ..

jason said...

Talk to your parents and you will see a doctor soon. These must be controlled.

jason said...

Talk to your parents and you will see a doctor soon. These must be controlled.

Post a Comment