Saturday, January 23, 2010

Faux Holiday Wreaths What's The Funniest Unwanted Gift You've Ever Received? Or Have You Made A Gift Faux Pas Yourself?

What's the funniest unwanted gift you've ever received? Or have you made a gift faux pas yourself? - faux holiday wreaths

I do not know, but certainly more fun, more odd that I got was underwear uncle and aunt, when she was 15. It was really nice, but it was said in small French satin panties with lace around - a little strange to say the least,!

In order to receive a gift Faux Pas - was once the home of a friend's invitation to lunch for her birthday. I was only about 17 at the time and saved for a vacation, it was almost completely naked. Was I thought the food was above us, so I had a gift I gave myself a few months earlier, but a mutual friend, repacked, we have seen, not so much .. . I turned to food only to discover that there are other that are set - like the friend who had bought the gift! Arrggghhh! When he opened the gift, or do not remember or was too polite to mention, too. Regard!

What is the funniest reactions gift you received? Or you have a gift for the faux pas?

Thank you in advance:)

14 comments:

auntoftu... said...

My grandmother is the shit cake for donations.
I have 2 years working sweatshirt pink. I hate pink, and never in pants.
My sister has printed a cushion from a pre-printed pillow patterns (pattern on the fabric you just cut, sew the sides, and that's all) with a deer on them. Anyway after Christmas.
Moreover, if we (in collage shower only - no dorms Bathub), the two bubble baths.

And the sidebar hypno_toad1 - 16 candles is an incredible gift. The children of today can not appreciate good movies!

hypno_to... said...

I have a pair of yellow shoes startup type to my uncle. They were ugly and good size.

I took my daughter a DVD of the film "16 candles on his 16th birthday, and she said it was a terrible gift (not the only thing that has given me, I thought it was a nice and more fun for your birthday ). I do not know, it's a bad gift?

Mark said...

An array of nozzles above. It is round, the water in different directions with light of different colors used turned only twice in the last 11 years. I thought it was wooden. @ @ It was a cheap plastic. When I opened it. I thought that $ $ $ I've done it. I had no use.

Butterfl... said...

I am an identical twin and an anniversary we both have a range of two plastic dolls of my mother, when she thought they were cute twin dolls, as we do. Then there are the parents of guess what is it .. a set of twin dolls cute as us. I ended up with two sets of dolls from my twin sister and two sets of French dolls. do not do what haircut for fun tho Deferred-PMSL

puddleof... said...

a field with nothing on it. the person has to set password, the wine within. It was hilarious, but he is too ashamed of that. I ended up sending a large gourmet basket to catch him. so funny just do not remember every face like WTF you a box?

FREDO FROG said...

Paint can of candy was given during the time comes, he bought the painting, and a friend gave it to us as we paint our house while we were out of the frost-filled cans everywhere very original gift

Emili said...

One year my aunt and my cousin gave me earrings for Christmas, when none of us penetrated the ears. then the following year my brother did, shower gel. gave my mother

Emili said...

One year my aunt and my cousin gave me earrings for Christmas, when none of us penetrated the ears. then the following year my brother did, shower gel. gave my mother

The Wanderer said...

I have good last Christmas sweaters, but I wanted a screamer or a moaner.

skate09 said...

lol i got Pranked Christmas with a counterfeit lottery ticket ....
and my whole family laughed at me when she saw me, screamed and jumped like crazy

Janet W said...

My brother bought me a nun named nunzilla spits fire! (and I'm not kidding! Google if you do not believe me) Why ... i havent clue ... but it was so bad, it was really great!

Froget it Bexy! said...

Mr. Potato Head (not only asking for more details)

cutegal said...

Barbie doll my uncle at the age of 11 ..... I felt so ashamed in front of my friends and my family ... I can not forget the time .............. ..

sanchez said...

My mother gave me this little antique chest painted in red and all the cracks. lol

Post a Comment