Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mount And Blade Making Money Need Some Advice On Which Game To Buy. Realy Desperate... Love RPG, Strategy And FPS.?

Need some advice on which game to buy. Realy Desperate... Love RPG, Strategy and FPS.? - mount and blade making money

Hello guys. I wonder what game I should choose for the next game. I have only a little money (100), so I can buy 1 or 2. I become the kind of games they already list and love. Please give me a list, not just a name. Therefore, the list:
RT
-M2TW
History-Making
Mount & Blade
NWN2 --
Great Age of Rome
Rome-Europe Universall
"Pirates!
-CIV.
"Combat Arms
Operation 7
End of the war
And I prefer the classic Lord of the Rings: BME 1 p.m. to 2 a.m., and all the games Age of Empires ... Age of Mythology, etc. ..

And finally, he pulls strategy games, something like Mount &Blade; a dice game ... 1999 Warcraft, for example ... xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment